I cast on on New Year's Eve and finished a couple weeks ago. I do love my Juneberry, but if I had to do it over, I would definitely use size 7 needles, not size 8. The fabric, which in places is supposed to be very open, is a little TOO open. And even though I had 600 yards of yarn for a pattern that called for 480, I ran out. (This is because of my incredibly loose knitting - it's not a problem with the pattern.) Because Amber Trinket is such a unique and unmatchable color, I didn't even try. Instead, I used madtosh Vintage in Trodden, which is composed of shades of tan and light brown, with the occasional rosy smudge. It goes well with my version of Amber Trinket, but I'd rather I didn't have to use it! I keep thinking about how, when I used to cross-stitch, errors were said to "make it your own." But I think this is just a little too much "my own"!
This WAS a fun knit, though! I enjoyed the many, many bobbles, and even learned how to knit backwards so I didn't have to constantly flip my knitting over for each bobble.
Please excuse the unwoven ends that are VERY noticeable in these pictures.
Also, after I looked at these, I went back and re-pinned the points to make them more even!
Ooh! There's some sort of stain on my blocking quilt. Sorry!