2) September 13-16: moved a lot of stuff
3) October 5-9: Rochester, Minnesota for the annual meeting of the Midwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association
3) October 12-14: Breckenridge, Colorado for a friend's wedding
4) October 14-17: Lubbock, Texas for the annual meeting of the South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association
5) October 17-22: San Antonio, for a little vacation (after all, I was already in Lubbock, only an 8 hour drive away! And my chauffeur was another knitter!)
And then I did next to nothing (except move more boxes around and, oh, yeah, go to my regular job on a daily basis) until.....
6) November 18-19: Sister and brother-in-law visited on their way to Mom's for Thanksgiving
7) November 21-24: Thanksgiving at Mom's!
And now -- since last Saturday, the 25th, I've been in Chicago for yet another conference.
As you can imagine, I still have boxes to unpack, but I have finished some knitting projects, including finishing a pair of much-needed and long-languishing gloves for myself.
It's really hard to take a picture of your own hand!
I also worked a bit of conductive thread into the tips of the right index finger and thumb, so I can use my iPhone while wearing them. It really works!