Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thank god (or whoever)!

Otherwise, my undergrad degree in rhetoric/creative writing would be a real waste.

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz



And this is good news, too.

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got 100% on the grammar one, which is good considering what I do for a living.

I didn't take the high school one. I think I'll stop while I'm ahead... ;) High school math is beyond my current skill level.