Friday, November 03, 2006

Yesterday's Pictures

Well, the "new" camera has been packed up and sent to the Canon fix-it shop in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, since it appears that the USB port on the camera failed. Luckily, I still have my old camera, whose big problem is that it absolutely eats batteries (if I'm lucky, I'll get 8 or 9 photos from a charge).

So here are some photos that go with yesterday's post:

chevron scarf
the feather-and-fan scarf in Brooks Farm Duet
I'd like to have this done by next weekend to wear to Kid'n'Ewe,
but I don't think it's going to happen

smoke ring
the Flared Lace Smoke Ring in DROPS Alpaca
Sorry about the blurriness;
you know what the say about unblocked lace, anyway.


Black Purl Sock
one Black Purl sock

I'm not supposed to be working on the socks until the other two projects are done and Christmas knitting is well underway; however, I've just realized how cute the ruffled cuffs will be peeking over the tops of my new boots. Granted, they'll be hidden under my jeans, but still -- they'll be so cute!

No comments: