Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

There were 26 people in Mom's little house on Thursday. We traditionally spend Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. When I was a kid, there would be 50-60 people -- my dad was one of nine kids and there are 28 cousins in my generation.

I didn't think to take many pictures, which is too bad. This is the crazy side of the family, but no one's wearing a silly hat in these!

Family Thanksgiving 2006

Family Thanksgiving 2006

Remember the baby I made these (scroll down past the sock photos) for? This is him. His mama is my honorary "niece" - her dad is my cousin.
Heather and Tyler

I love this picture of him. He's tugging on his ear because it hurts, but he was a very happy baby nevertheless. He came Friday evening with his mama and daddy to help us eat leftovers.
Tyler and Matt

No comments: