Obviously, this has been a long weekend!
Askew is almost finished. There are still some ends to to take care, and I think I'll reblock it. The straps are, weirdly enough, too wide set and there are a few wonky looking stitches. Maybe re-blocking will help. And possibly a different bra. (Insert rant about how men never have to figure out what underwear would work best with an outfit.)
But all in all, I'm happy with it. I do wish I'd noticed that one side is a lot more colorful than the other. Actually, I have so much yarn left over, I could have re-knit it. But -- no.....
I'm also making progress on the Hemlock Ring Lap Blanket. I've switched to my 40 inch Denise circ at this point, so obviously I'm getting somewhere. I'm well into the feather-and-fan chart. Four out of every five rows is straight stockinette in the round -- good for TV knitting.
I've also finished the back of Arwen (a large stockinette rectangle) and have begun the left front, but so far, there's not much to look at. And I'm back to working on the Illli toe-up plain stockinette socks. I've decided that I have to finish these before I begin another pair.