Sunday, December 09, 2007

1/2 FO

I finished the first half of Honeybee this afternoon. Here it is, draped over the red chair. Of course, the color was bad because it was dark (it seems like it's always dark right now) and, well, the chair is red.... I think this half is close to four feet long.

Half a Honeybee

I managed to remove the provisional cast-on and get those 125 stitches onto my needles. I've knit the first two rows going the other way. The join is not perfect but everything lines up pretty well. I may actually finish this on time!

I meant to post this picture of the beginning of my niece's hat yesterday, too. I've done a couple more rounds since, but I really like this silly picture, so this is what you get to see tonight!

Sarah's hat

6 comments:

Bezzie said...

Wow, you're booking on Honeybee!

Anonymous said...

Honeybee looks great!

Chris said...

Wow, I'm still trying to wrap my head around four feet of knitting! :)

Anonymous said...

Honeybee is gorgeous! And yeah, that is A LOT of knitting!

knitspot anne said...

oh your honeybee looks great! beautiful color, too.

Steven said...

Is it just me, or does the yarn for your nieces hat looks like Play-Doh? It's just so smooth looking!