Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stonewall

Stonewall

I was in Chicago yesterday and today for eight hours of meetings. Part of that time was knitter-friendly, so I got through two repeats of Stonewall. I love this pattern, I love this yarn (although Jessie apparently out of the Merino/Tencel) and I love the color, which is actually pretty close to what I see on my monitor -- maybe just a little deeper in real life.

ETA: And over the weekend, I took Bezzie's suggestion and finished the second Illini sock. Yay, FO!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty!

Bezzie said...

And now you have warm AND spirited feet!

Ooooo...eight hours of meetings? At least some of it was knitter friendly!

Chris said...

New socks! Yay! Eight hours of meetings.... *whimper*

Steven said...

This looks very nice! Those little seed stitches out on the edge or so neat and tidy. Yikes -- 8 hours...and I was dreading a 3 hour workshop today!