Monday, November 24, 2008

Where'd that hat come from?

Yes, between the time I posted yesterday and bedtime, I knit a hat to match the cowl!

Hat:  Foliage

Pattern: Foliage (version 1) from the Fall 2007 Knitty
Yarn: You have to ask? About half a skein of the same Dream in Color Fatty in Ruby River!
Notes: I followed the pattern exactly. This is an incredibly quick, easy pattern. You need one, too!

I have a little less than half a skein of this yarn left. I'm wondering if I could get a pair of fingerless gloves out of it....

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

I contemplated that hat for part of my hats for my brother's family for xmas. Since you say it's fast--I will definitely file that one away for the next hat I need!

Chris said...

Wow! You are on a roll - and are prepared for winter, too.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, and a great color!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the hat!!!

coastergirl said...

You inspired me - I cast on in lamb's pride worsted for mom's xmas gift... started it Thurs at about 1130pm and almost done! what a greate knit...quick question - what bind-off did you use? Also - it looks like you did version 1...right?