Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What's this?

Where'd this come from?
Beginnings

It would appear to be the beginnings of something. It would be the beginnings of Cozy, a pattern I've considered frequently. It's made out of Brooks Farm Primero in a sort of golden/pinky/peachy color, which I purchased at Kid'n'Ewe and have been saving for something special. Unfortunately, I don't have enough yarn to make it as long as the pattern, but I think it will be a nice scarf-y accessory.

If you've been paying attention, you may realize that the Black Purl socks are not yet finished (although I'm past the heel on the second one), and I already cast on for a pair made from Yellowstone. And there's Arwen, whose back isn't even finished yet, although there's lots more done than there is in that picture I linked to. And the Mitred Square Baby Blanket -- all the squares are knit, but only 3 are sewn together. I really need to get it done before I move to Iowa....

And I should be cleaning out closets.

No comments: