Some random observations:
- I'm still surprised that there are such big hills here.
- Taking public transportation to work isn't so bad.
- I may change my mind this winter, because the bus stop by my house doesn't have a shelter. So far, I've only had to wait for the bus once in inclement weather and that was just a very light rain.
- Taking baked goods to work on the bus doesn't feel as odd as I thought it might.
- I like being on a real university campus.
- The cool nights are wonderful.
- Harley and I both miss Simon, but being an only cat seems to have made Harley friendlier and braver.
Since last Friday, I've knit five mice. Two were gifted to a co-worker whose birthday was Monday, and two more will go to my boss tomorrow. That leaves one for Harley. I think I need to make some more, though. They're very quick and rather addictive.