Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yes, I'm still alive but busy....

reading Harry Potter. Plus, I can't find the cord to my camera. I'm pretty sure I made it home from San Antonio with it, but it's no where to be found. Luckily, my external hard drive has a cord I can use, but it's at work....

I have been knitting, although not today. Today I finally got my Iowa drivers license, although my car still has Texas plates, and went up to Cedar Rapids to shop a little. I bought Harley one of these at Petsmart.

Knitting that has been done:
  • I've finished the pieces of Askew and need to block and seam it. I'm thinking I might block it tomorrow.
  • I'm only on about row 85 of the MS3 stole, still in the frustrating Chart B of Clue 1. I'm apparently not the only person having problems with this section, but I hope to get through it tomorrow. Clue 4 came out yesterday, but luckily this isn't a race. (And just to clarify - it's not like Chart B is full of errors or anything - it just seems to be frustrating.)
  • The second Monkey sock is progressing nicely.

1 comment:

Chris said...

The scratcher link is missing a letter... How does Harley like it??

I really hope I can avoid spoilers until my number comes up for the audiobook at the library..