Friday, December 01, 2006

Blogging from O'Hare

Really, just because I can. $6.99 a day for internet access seems pretty reasonable.

Even though American cancelled dozens of flights out of O'Hare today (here's why), it looks like my 7:25 p.m. flight is going out on time, or close to it. So far, the travel gods have been with me:
  • the airport shuttle arrived at the hotel 5 minutes early;
  • we made it to O'Hare in less than half an hour (there was almost no traffic, probably because practically everything in Chicago shut down this morning due to the snow);
  • the curbside check-in guy didn't charge me, even though my big bag was "just a little bit" overweight (it's probably those two skeins of Lorna's Laces);
  • and there was NO line at security.

Of course, I had figured an extra two hours into the trip, so I'm killing some time now.

I might have Cinnabon for dinner.....

No comments: