Tuesday, November 27, 2007

OH!!!

I almost forgot to post tonight! The end is so near.....

I had planned on posting this on the last day of NoBloBlahNaNeeMo, but I think I'll do it tonight instead.

What has posting every day taught me? Well, first of all, it's hard to do! And I really don't have enough to say to post every single day. I have a little list of things I thought I might post about, and I didn't use most of them. I really need to be at least semi-inspired to post. I also don't like to be told what to do (even by myself!), and this daily blogging has sometimes felt pretty obligatory.

On the other hand, I do think I'll survive the month, and I think I'll be a more regular blogger in the future. I had gotten pretty lax and was posting maybe every 5 days. Beginning December 1, I'll try to post 3 times a week. Hopefully, I'll have enough knitting to keep y'all interested that often. I'm also going to try to be better about replying to comments.

Thanks to those of you who kept reading even the boring stuff, and especially to Chris, who, I think, commented on every single post! I know she reads lots of blogs -- she's probably been busier trying to keep up with comments than she would have been posting every day!

4 comments:

Bezzie said...

Go Chris!! I try to comment, but sometimes, well, NoBloCoMo can be hard!

Chris said...

Aw, thanks! Hee hee - you're right, this month can get a little ugly. :)

AndreaLea said...

I'm totally impressed you've kept up this whole month!

Amysatx said...

I feel like I'm running on blogger fumes! It sure was nice knowing you were doing this too!