Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Did you know that I knit?

Yes, I do! And there is actual knitting content here today.

This is the latest sock from my Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Lucky Stripe. This is at least the fourth sock I've started from this yarn. They've all been frogged. I've decided to do something simple, so this is footlet #1 of Nona's toe-up spiral socks, although I started off with the magic cast-on (a version of the figure 8 cast-on) from the Spring '06 Knitty.

lorna's laces sock
It looks big,
but I'm pretty sure that's just an optical illusion.

And this is a blurry photo of the beginning of the Flared Lace Smoke Ring. I'm on the fourth row. I've also frogged this several times, too, but I think it's working now.

lace smoke ring

There was a shocking occurence at last night's SnB. Susan even has a picture!

No comments: