Saturday, January 21, 2006

Miscellaneous Knitting News

I've finished the fronts and back of the orange and blue baby sweater, and have begun both sleeves. I'm knitting them at the same time, so I won't have to count row or measure, and therefore obsess about a 1/8 inch difference. The first inch and a half of each sleeve (the cuff area) will be solid orange, then the dark blue-light blue-dark blue-orange sequence will begin again.

If you're taking part in the Harlot's Knitting Olympics, Jen of JenLa has designed some great 'team' buttons for you to steal for your blog. I felt so lame saying I was going to just knit a pair of socks, but I must not be the only one, since there's a USA Sock Team (see? there's a button over there on the right!).

Tomorrow afternoon is the every-other-Sunday meeting of our Stitch'n'Bitch StitchingSA group. If you're in San Antonio, we'll be meeting at the Candlelight Coffee House on St. Mary's at 4:00.

No comments: