Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Progress

I know y'all get tired of hearing about Seraphim, but I am so happy with it. I don't think I've wonked it up too badly. AND I have begun the last chart -- I've finished Row 1 -- just nine more rows to go! If my calculations are correct, I've got exactly 400 stitches on the needles.

Seraphim


And can you see what's in this blurry picture? It's my glass-topped coffee table (magazines both on and below!). What's that purpley thing?

mousey on the coffee table


It's the cable catnip mousey! The first time I found it on the coffee table, I figured I had tossed it up there while vacuuming or something. But then I found it there again! I've never seen Harley on the coffee table, but someone put it up there, and it wasn't me and I doubt that it was Simon (he's shown no interest in the mousey since the first day). Maybe I should dust for pawprints....

OH.... and am I the only one absolutely craving a spinach salad, now that spinach is unavailable?

No comments: