Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Oops!

I totally forgot today was Tuesday, so I missed Tuesday Night Knitting. My last Tuesday Night Knitting. Luckily, there's one more Sunday Knitting left.

Today I cleaned out drawers. Again, I wear maybe a quarter of the clothes I own. However, that doesn't mean I threw out all those old t-shirts, going all the way back to college. I've heard about people making quilts out of them, but I don't want to do anything with them -- I just want to know I have them!

I had lunch with a former co-worker today. She retired a couple years ago, but she is probably more responsible than anyone else for my being a medical librarian today. We went out for Mexican, of course. I admired her earrings -- they were made by an artist we both know and admire -- and she took them out of her ears and gave them to me.

Ken Wilson earrings
(One of my goals for when I get moved and settled is to figure out how to take non-blurry close-ups.)

What a wonderful friend!

And finally, a montage of Harley photos, doing what she does best... Look at that adorable tan paw...

Harley I
Harley II
Harley III
Yeah, I'm awake....

No comments: