Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another FO and New Shoes

At the same time I was beginning the World's Most Boring Scarf, I finished this cute little scarf from Knitty. It was fast, it was fun, and I was so happy with it that I gave it away!

Flora

Pattern: Flora
Yarn: Scarf: Rowan Wool Cotton in French Navy (doubled) and Crystal Palace Yarns Kid Merino in Violets; Flower: 1 strand each of the French Navy Wool Cotton, Violets Kid Merino, and Cascade Indulgence in the evocative name '521' (somewhere between dark lavender and light eggplant)
Yardage: less than one skein of each
Needles: US9 straights

I loved all the yarn, but especially the Cascade Indulgence. Alpaca and angora - what's not to love???


And on a totally unrelated note -- new shoes! They're Diesel Moslettes and I love the colors! In addition to the dusty coral and lavender you can see in the picture, the back of the heel is flourescent orange.

No comments: