Monday, January 23, 2006

No Real Knitting Content

I'm still plugging away on the sleeves of the orange and blue baby sweater. I will finish them tonight. Yes, I will!!! Then all that's left is the seaming up. Oh, and an edging.

In the meantime... I am oddly attracted to silly online quizzes, so this is probably not the last one you'll see here. I particularly like the ones that make me look smart. As a Rhetoric major, I absolutely had to take this one!

Edit: I edited the 'cut and paste' score below - probably against the rules, but it was wider than my blog!

True English Nerd

You scored 86 erudition!

Not only do you know your subjects from your objects and your definite from your indefinite articles, but you've got quite a handle on the literature and the history of the language as well. Huzzah, and well done! The English snobs of Boston salute you.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 83% on erudition
Link: The Are You Truly Erudite? Test written by okellelala on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I only scored an 81, although I laughed so hard during the quiz that I snorted.

And I scored higher than 63% on erudition compared to people my age and gender. I guess I'm unerudite...