Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And the winners are....

Before I announce who won EZ and sock yarn, I'd like to thank everyone who commented over the last week! Wow! I figured that my local knitters and those of you who I'd "met" virtually would comment, but I also got comments from lots of new people, too. So -- thank you all!

Everyone who commented between my January 8 post and last night at 10:00 p.m. was included in the drawings, although I pulled out the duplicates. There were two drawings: one for sock yarn that included everyone and the other for Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitting Without Tears, for those who didn't own it. I had originally thought that Simon could choose the names for me, but that seemed unnecessarily complicated (as is anything involving cat cooperation!), so in the end, I numbered both sets of entries and used a random number generator to choose the winners.

Drum roll
, please...
  • Amy wins Knitting Without Tears
  • Nicole (apparently blogless) wins the sock yarn

Both have been notified and I'll be giving Amy her book when I see her next Sunday (no, the drawing wasn't rigged!). And I'll let y'all know when Nicole and I figure out what sock yarn she'll be getting.

Thank you again for all the great comments!

No comments: