Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Well, this explains a lot....

Your Birthdate: July 30

You are certain and confident when you choose to love someone.
Even though your romantic choices may be unconventional - you stand behind them.
Your friends never know you as well as a romantic partner does.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 6

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 6

You are most compatible with people born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th of the month.




I'm definitely behind in both true loves and broken hearts. But, look, Sissy -- I'm most compatible with people born on the 12th! (Both my sister and brother were born on the 12th, as was an ex-boyfriend.)

I stole this from Harley, who uses the same blog template as I do. I'm hoping that, by going through her blog's code line by line, I can figure out what I've screwed up here. I found Harley via Ravelry -- I wondered if she had a cat named Harley, too!

No comments: