- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people participating in NaBloPoMo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. Chopping onions makes my eyes water so badly that I can’t see at all. Even just peeling and roughly chopping one into small enough chunks to throw into the food processor makes me go blind from the tears. Although I’ve always been sensitive to onions, it’s gotten worse in the last few years.
2. I can’t go down (or up) a flight of stairs without imagining myself falling. This is particularly annoying now that I live in a 3-story townhouse.
3. This is my favorite “big kitchen spoon.” It was my favorite before it broke, and continues to be. (Ask my sister if you don’t believe me!)
4. Although I really like a skim latte with half the usual amount of hazelnut syrup, I drink regular coffee black. Even if it's bad coffee.
5. Corn field mazes terrify me. When I was a little kid, I was repeatedly warned about walking into fields with corn above my head – little children could be permanently lost in a corn field.
6. I enjoy doing laundry.
7. Although my parents both loved fresh tomatoes and ate them at every chance (Dad put sugar on his), I don’t like them. I like them chopped up really finely in salsa, and in sauce, and in ketchup – I just don’t like big hunks or slices of raw tomato. It's mostly a texture thing, with a bit of acid sensitivity thrown in. And neither do my sister or brother.
I think Amy tagged all of the NaMoSoToBloFo-whatever members, I know, so, if you need blog fodder, consider yourself tagged.